Friday, January 28, 2011

Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches Plus MAC and Sugarpill Comparisons

Hey Everyone!
Guess what came in the mail today? My prize for winning LittleKiva's competition!
I got my first proper look at Inglot when I was in Sydney for IMATS last year but I didn't end up buying anything because I stood at the till for ages waiting to be served and the sales assistants just ignored me. That was my last day in Sydney and I totally regretted not going back and picking up some of their eyeshadows so I was really excited to win this palette!

Inglot #70 is nearly exactly the same as Afterparty but without the pearly sheen and Electric Eel is a tad lighter. I've only briefly played around with the Inglot eyeshadows and it seems that #70 is quite hard to blend but I'll test it out properly and let you all know.
These eyeshadows are nearly identical again apart from their finishes. I prefer #60 over Chrome Yellow and Buttercupcake.
Inglot #59 is definitely more yellow than Bitter and Fresh Green Mix Mineralize Eyeshadow isn't even close but I thought I'd throw it in anyway.
Inglot #366 is a bit darker and more pigmented than Bite Of An Apple Blush but they are very similar.
Inglot #63 is definitely more pigmented than both of the MAC eyeshadows, with the Inglot eyeshadow I barely touched it while I had to swipe Carbon and Black Tied 2-3 times to get the same intensity.


Check out their website for a store near you, if you live in Australia there are quite a few stores in each of the five big cities and if you live in the USA and aren't near a store you can order by emailing Inglot USA - gsp@inglotusa.com.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...